Monsoon is the time when we are prone to water and food borne diseases. There are increased incidences of diarrhoea and dysentery. Indigestion, gas, bloating, acidity are common problems. So follow these tips to stay healthy this monsoon season-
1) Drink a cup of ginger water daily.
2) Use fenugreek(methi) seeds while cooking.
3) Avoid any form of contaminated water.
4) Do not eat your greens raw, have them in cooked form.
5) Go for green tea once a day.
6) Avoid fried food at dinner time.
7) Try to have one meal comprising of boiled/steamed food to aid digestion.
8) Drink hot milk with turmeric.
Stay fit Stay Healthy!